With a CoolSaver A/C Tune-up, you will:
- Extend the life of your unit
- Be more energy efficient
- Enjoy a cooler indoor environment
- Improve humidity control
- Receive an instant discount toward the cost of a CoolSaver A/C Tune-up
- $150 (less than 5 tons)
- $250 (6 - 10 tons)
- $350 (11 - 15 tons)
- $500 (16 - 25 tons)
- $600 (26 - 30 tons)
- $900 (21 - 50 tons*)
- $1,800 (80+ tons*)
*CoolSaver tune-ups on systems greater than 25 tons must be coordinated with a CoolSaver Energy Advisor.
For more information or a list of participating contractors, please contact an Energy Advisor.
- Airflow correction
- Cleaning of
- Indoor blower
- Evaporator coils
- Condenser coils
- Correction of refrigerant charge
- Program test-out data is measured and collected by a program-qualified contractor.
- Step 1: Select a qualified contractor or call 888-266-3130
- Step 2: Schedule your tune-up
- Step 3: Have tune-up performed
- Step 4: Your SWEPCO discount will be applied to your final invoice
A contractor will conduct an evaluation to identify energy-saving improvement opportunities and determine if a high-performance tune-up would help your air conditioner or heat pump. The contractor will thoroughly clean condenser coils and, if necessary, evaporator coils and blowers. In addition, the contractor may adjust the refrigerant charge to manufacturer’s specification. Once the Tune-up is completed, the contractor will subtract the appropriate SWEPCO CoolSaver Tune-up discount from your total invoice.
CoolSaver Contractor Agreement