- Have a demand of 200 kW or greater
- Have an Interval Data Recorder meter
- Be located on the Arkansas SWEPCO Distribution system
The SOP adheres to the following terms and conditions:
- One (1) year program
- Scheduled Interruptions - One (1) interruption at the beginning of the Performance Period
- Unscheduled Interruptions - Interruptions will be limited to a maximum of 3 calls per month. Each interruptible call is limited to 4 hours in duration and for no more than 3 consecutive days. Interruption calls will be made weekdays only, for the hours of 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., excluding Independence Day and Labor Day.
- SWEPCO will notify the Project Sponsor to interrupt load with at least one (1) hour notice
- Interruption must undergo SWEPCO's Verification Process
For answers to your specific questions, please email Greg Perkins or call at 479-973-2435.
- Review the Program Agreement
- Submit an application
- Upon application approval, SWEPCO will send a notification
- If SWEPCO calls, be prepared to reduce the facilities electric demand