(U.S. Department of Energy)
The program provides:
- Free, no-obligation facility assessment to identify potential energy saving opportunities
- Recommendations and estimates of energy savings, project costs, and payback periods
- Installation of approved energy saving equipment by a local pre-qualified contractor
- Pre- and post-installation inspections at no cost
- Incentives paid directly to your contractor by the program
- Ongoing reduction in energy costs
|Low flow faucet aerators|
|Low flow aerators reduce water use in bathroom and hand washing stations by approximately 50 percent.|
|This energy saving device installed on your machine will save you over $100 per year with no change to the temperature of the contents.|
|Low flow pre rinse spray valves|
|Pre rinse spray valves save up to $750 annually.|
|Weather Stripping & Door Sweeps|
|Increases occupant comfort and saves energy by reducing outside air infiltration into conditioned spaces.|
Eligible ProjectsTypical measures include indoor and outdoor lighting. The Program pays a high percentage of the project cost. Incentives, actual savings, and payback periods vary depending on the equipment installed, building characteristics, energy use patterns, age of existing equipment, location, and other parameters specific to your project.
Energy efficiency upgrades include:
- T12 to T8 lighting retrofits*
- LED lighting upgrades**
- Occupancy sensor installations
- LED exit sign retrofits
- Anti-sweat heater controls for refrigerator doors
- Faucet aerators and pre-rinse spray valves
- HVAC Tune-up
**LED retrofits must be DLC approved or ENERGY STAR® labeled.
Direct install faucet aerators and pre-rinse spray valves with electric water heating, plus vending machine controls, door sweeps, and weather stripping are provided at NO COST.
Qualified contractors are available to provide free energy assessments and identify, develop and implement energy efficiency projects.
If you don't see an upgrade on the list that you are interested in, please contact an Energy Advisor to learn more about completing custom projects.