Incentives are available for the following eligible measures:
- Attic Insulation
- Duct Sealing
- Air Infiltration Reduction
- and more
- For more information, consult a contractor in our Contractor Network.
- Incentives are first-come, first-served and may be reserved for up to 30 days.
- Incentives cannot be reserved or paid for projects that have already been installed.
- Incentives will be paid only for installations completed by participating contractors.
- SWEPCO verifies quality installation of upgrades through random, in-home inspections.
- All required project paperwork must be submitted to SWEPCO within 90 days of invoice date for review and verification that the upgrade or service performed meets program standards.
- Must be a residential customer of SWEPCO with a valid account number.
- Must live in a single-family home or a multifamily unit of more than four units (renters and owners eligible).
- Must live in a home that is a minimum of one year old.
- Electric cooling must be present for any shell measures to qualify for incentives
Step 1Contact CLEAResult Energy Advisor for participation details, select a participating contractor, or call 1-318-740-3372.
Step 2Perform energy measures per consultant recommendations.
CoolSaver Residential Customer Fact Sheet
Pool Pump Rebate Form
Insulation Individual Measure Flyer
Air Sealing Individual Measure Flyer
Duct Sealing Individual Measure Flyer