The program provides:
- Free, no-obligation facility assessment to identify potential energy saving opportunities
- Recommendations and estimates of energy savings, project costs, and payback periods
- Installation of approved energy saving equipment by a local pre-qualified contractor
- Pre- and post-installation inspections at no cost
- Incentives paid directly to your contractor by the program
- Ongoing reduction in energy costs
|Low flow faucet aerators|
|Low flow aerators reduce water use in bathroom and hand washing stations by approximately 50 percent.|
|This energy saving device to your machine that will save you over $100 per year with no change to the temperature of the contents.|
|Low flow pre rinse spray valves|
|Pre rinse spray valves save up to $750 annually.|
|SWEPCO technicians can change your incandescent lighting to energy efficient 13W Compact Fluorescent Lights. Some restrictions apply.|
Energy efficiency upgrades include:
T12 to T8 lighting retrofits*
LED lighting upgrades**
Occupancy sensor installations
LED exit sign retrofits
Faucet aerators and pre-rinse spray valves
*T8 system retrofits must meet the CEE specifications for High Performance or Reduced Wattage systems to be eligible for incentives.
**LED retrofits must be DLC approved or ENERGY STAR® labeled.
SWEPCO also offers incentives based on your peak electric demand and energy usage for additional eligible projects.