Program OverviewSWEPCO's Residential Energy Efficiency program offers incentives for the quality installation of eligible products and services that improve the energy efficiency and comfort of the existing homes of SWEPCO residential customers.
Incentives are available for the following eligible measures:
- Attic Insulation
- Duct Sealing
- Air Infiltration Reduction
- and more
- For more information, consult a contractor in our Contractor Network
- Incentives are first-come, first-served basis.
- Incentives will be paid only for installations completed by participating contractors.
- SWEPCO verifies quality installation of upgrades through random, in-home inspections.
- Must be a residential customer of SWEPCO with a valid account number.
- Must live in a single-family home (i.e., a duplex or less) or an individually metered multi-family home (i.e., a residential unit containing three or more units).
- Renters and owners eligible.
- Must live in a home that is minimum of two years old.
SWEPCO Counties & Cities Served
Field Notes Form-HVAC only