The program provides:
- Free, no-obligation facility assessment to identify potential energy saving opportunities
- Recommendations and estimates of energy savings, project costs, and payback periods
- Installation of approved energy saving equipment by a local pre-qualified contractor
- Pre- and post-installation inspections at no cost
- Incentives paid directly to your contractor by the program
- Ongoing reduction in energy costs
|Existing Interior Lighting||Interior Lighting Retrofit|
|32 4-lamp T12||32 2-lamp LED|
|16 60-watt incandescent||16 10 watt LED|
|16 2-lamp T8||16 2-lamp LED|
Total annual energy savings
net cost to customer
Don't stop there! Open has additional options available to help significantly reduce your electric bill. Energy Advisors are on hand to help you decide which energy saving opportunities work best for you.
Energy efficiency upgrades include:
- LED lighting upgrades*
- Tube lights, bulbs, and fixtures
- Occupancy sensor installations
- LED exit sign retrofits
- Anti-sweat heater controls for refrigerator doors
SWEPCO also offers incentives based on your peak electric demand and energy usage for additional eligible projects.
|Measure Type||Description||Incentive Structure|
|Lighting||Includes interior and exterior approved linear fluorescents, LEDs, ceramic and pulse-start metal halides||$650 per peak kW reduced up to 90% of project cost, paid directly to the contractor|
|Refrigeration||Includes anti-sweat heater controls, door gaskets, evaporator fan controls, electrically commutated motors (ECMs), and strip curtains|
|Lighting Controls||Includes daylight controls, occupancy sensors, and time clocks|
|HVAC-DX||Includes A/C and Heat Pumps|
|Custom||Custom measures may be reviewed by the Program to determine if they meet the program criteria and are eligible for incentives|
|Programmable Thermostats||HVAC Programmable Thermostats||No incentive; These measures when combined with other measures will create a faster return on investment|
|Vending Economizers||Includes only approved beverage vending economizers|
All measures must meet program requirements to be eligible for program incentives. Please contact an Energy Advisor for more information on project and measure eligibility.
Company Code 1017698896
Premise ID# 01234567
2. Walk Through AssessmentA participating contractor will schedule a no cost walk through assessment of your facility.
3. InstallationUpon your approval, the program's participating contractor will install savings measures.
If you're a contractor and would like to participate in the program, please call 1-855-496-3587 or email an Energy Advisor for more information.